Welcome to the Stags’ Leap Manor House Porch Society!
The Stags’ Leap Manor House has a vibrant history of festive gatherings. The Manor House Porch Society was created to give friends and enthusiasts of Stags’ Leap Winery personal access to this unique estate with an incredible natural setting. Members have the opportunity to purchase our library wines as well as make advance purchases of current release and/or winery-exclusive offerings.
We are open to the public by appointment. As a member of the Manor House Porch Society, you will be given priority access, when possible, for visits to the historic estate, and receive invitations to our private club events.
Benefits of Membership in the Manor House Porch Society include:
- Complimentary tours and tastings for you and up to three guests
- Priority status whenever possible for tastings and tours; we are restricted to a limited number of weekly visitors, and while we still suggest you book one month ahead of time, we give priority status to requests from our club members
- Quarterly shipments of 3 bottles with a special wine club discount of 15%. Average shipment price is $120, before tax and shipping.
- Exclusive invitations to our private club events held on the historic estate
- Access to limited production wines, library wines, and large format bottles
- Printed and e-newsletters with news, harvest updates, tasting notes and special offers
Wine Club Manager
1 800 395-2441
Fax: 1 707 251-3350